Mickey is not your typical personal trainer or coach. Trained and certified in both biomechanical and neurological methods Mickey teaches her clients to be masters of their bodies and enjoy a pain free active life. Her specialties include pain reduction, injury prevention, injury rehabilitation, performance enhancement, stress reduction, mindfulness, all things running related and the eight limbs of yoga.
Described as a ball of energy Mickey creates an optimal environment for her client's personal transformation and achievements. Each of her sessions is highly tailored to the individual client's needs and goals.
As a life long learner, Mickey is always working to improve herself while applying and sharing her knowledge.
Mickey started as a personal trainer in 2003 after her own life changing weight loss of over 70 pounds. Her understanding of fitness and nutrition transcends book knowledge and coursework and comes from the practical application of her own personal experiences and from her client's achievements.
Among her many successes, Mickey has overcome severe depression, chronic pain and obesity.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer - Optimal Performance Training
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Sri Yoga (RYS)
- Z-Health Certified Movement Performance Specialist
- Z-Health Certified Movement Integration Specialist
- Z-Health Certified Movement Reeducation Specialist
- USATF Level One Coach
- TRX Qualified - Functional Training
- TRX Qualified - Suspension Training
- Concept 2 Certified Indoor Rowing Instructor
- Adult First Aid CPR AED