Mickey is not your typical personal trainer or coach. Trained and certified in both biomechanical and neurological methods Mickey teaches her clients to be masters of their bodies and enjoy a pain free active life. Her specialties include pain reduction, injury prevention, injury rehabilitation, performance enhancement, elite training and all things running related.
Mickey began running when she was ten as a way to survive the troubles of her home. Growing up without much, running was her means of transit. She ran to friend’s houses, to stores, to afterschool practice and all around town. Running was freedom.
Among her many successes, Mickey has overcome severe depression, chronic pain and obesity. She has also run too many marathons to count including a Boston qualifier and one dressed as a banana.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer - Optimal Performance Training
- Z-Health Certified Movement Performance Specialist
- Z-Health Certified Movement Integration Specialist
- Z-Health Certified Movement Reeducation Specialist
- USATF Level One Coach
- TRX Qualified - Functional Training
- TRX Qualified - Suspension Training
- Concept 2 Certified Indoor Rowing Instructor
- Adult First Aid CPR AED
- 200 Hour Sri Yoga Teacher Training (in progress to complete June 2017)